FS/FT Hasselblad 500CM kit w/ 50,80,150mm lenses, PME viewfinder...
I also put this classified on LFPF but i thought it might gain more interest here. Up for sale is my Hasselblad kit. I love it but find myself using rangefinders more and more. I'm then open to trades with Mamiya 7/7II equipment (lenses, body, kit... )
The kit is comprised with a beautiful all black 500CM body, 2 A12 backs, 50mm, 80mm, 150mm lenses, chimney and PME viewfinders, 2 extension tubes and 2 close up filters. Everything is obviously in perfect working condition
I'd like 1650$ for it, shipped and paypal'd.
If you are interested, here's an extensive description of each item.
- Hasselblad 500CM Serial # RS 124xxxx
Matte Black. Minty/Perfect condition: no scratches, no loss of paint, all leatherette present and perfect. Rear curtains perfect.
- 80mm f2.8 Zeiss Planar T* Matte Black Serial # 62699xx Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Perfect, scratch free exterior. Front and back lens caps.
- 50mm f4 Zeiss Distagon T* Matte Black Serial # 63633xx Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Outer barrel shows finger marks and wispy surface marks, but not scratches or loss of paint. Always protected by filter. Special drop in filter and shade, made for the 50mm. Back cap. No front cap (use filter).
- 150mm f4 Zeiss Sonnar T* Matte Black Serial # 62863xx. Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Outer barrel shows finger marks and wispy surface marks, but not scratches or loss of paint. Always protected by filter. Back and front cap.
- Back #1 Matte Black A12 Serial RS 31720xx beautiful 120 back. new seals. works perfectly.
- Back #2 Chrome A12 Serial UI 4555xx good condition A12, new seals, works perfectly, some signs of wear. A little shrinkage on leatherette, but all in tact. Some surface scratches on chrome, but presenatable and working well.
- PME Finder Working well. With cover. No signs of wear. To be honest, I never used this. It works fine and is helpful, but it adds weight, and I liked the waistlevel finder for shooting better.
- Extension rings: 55mm and 32mm. No paint loss. Work as they should
- Close up filters: Hasselblad Proxars - perfect condition - 2m and 0.5m
All pictures can be found here: Hasselblad 500 kit