FS: Olympus OM-1 (ugly)
Generally, I think of an ugly OM-1 as an oxymoron, but these comes close. Usable, but consider as parts/repair. In addition to the obvious cosmetic condition:
Chrome OM-1, $16
- Meter and shutter work. Shutter seems right by ear. Meter matches another "known good" slr.
- Prism doesn't show the "wisps" that I typically consider sign of etched prism. But does show a faint "blotch" at bottom of viewfinder. So consider usable but suspect.
- No focus screen (keeping that for now, but if you really need it, let's talk)
- No motor wind cover (in case the black tape wasn't a clue)
- Bad seals
Black OM-1, $16
- Meter and shutter work. Shutter seems right by ear. Meter matches another "known good" slr, but is jumpy.
- Prism doesn't show the "wisps" that I typically consider sign of etched prism. I do see some horizontal scratches at bottom of viewfinder; I believe that's on the focus screen (which is included).
- Self timer lever a bit "floppy". I haven't tested the self timer.
- No motor wind cover
- Bad seals
Feel free to ask any additional questions. Shipping additional (ships from 56465 in US). % to apug.
No such thing as an ugly OM :cool:
Never received payment, so both are available.