Cleaning out 35mm cameras with free shipping
I bought these at garage sale/flea markets as-is and either I can't get them to work properly or I'm not as smart as I thought I was. There are 21 cameras in the lot.
- Canon AE-1 Film 35mm SLR Camera as is...........I have two of these
- Canon Elph Z3 APS camera as is
- Canon Sure Shot 35AFM II 35mm compact camera f/2.8 lens as is
- Canon Sure Shot Multi Tele 35mm camera w/strap and case as is
- Chinon 35FA AutoFocus 35mm compact camera as is
- Fuji Discovery 80 AF 35mm compact camera as is
- Kalimar Retro-Looking 35mm plastic camera as is
- Kodak Advantix 4100ix APS camera as is
- Konica MT100 AutoFocus 35mm compact camera as is
- Minolta AF-Sv 35mm camera which “talks” in Japanese as is
- Minolta Freedom I AutoFocus 35mm compact camera as is
- Olympus AZ-230 35mm zoom lens camera w/remote control unit as is
- Ricoh AF-70 AutoFocus 35mm compact camera as is
- Vivitar PS 35 compact 35mm camera as is
- Vivitar TL125 compact 35mm camera as is
- Vivitar V3000S 35mm SLR body (shares Pentax K-mount) as is
- Voitlander Vitessa 500S 35mm camera as is
- Yashica FX-D SE Quartz 35mm SLR body as is
- Yashica FX-2 35mm SLR body only as is
- Yashica Micro 35 AF 35mm compact camera as is
There are twenty-one cameras here (I couldn't display pictures of them all) and I'll sell them all for $75 and free shipping in CONUS.USD
Price : 75.00
As far as I know, they don't work, but....
....maybe you have better skills than I!
Anyway, a price reduction......all 21 cameras for $63, hey, that's $3 a piece. Battery doors and baseplates and odd parts are worth more. And I'll pay the shipping in CONUS.
Please, I can't bring myself to throw them out and my girlfriend is threatening to discard them.