Culling the herd
I don't shoot 35mm anymore, so am listing some cameras and lenses that I've picked up over the years. All equipment has been well cared for. Shipping from R7A4V3 in Canada to Canada, the US and Great Britain. 3% to APUG. Paypal preferred. Photos on request. Prices listed in US funds. Thanks!
- Nikon N-80 body w/ MB16 winder and box - $100
- Nikon 24-120 AF w/ HB-11 hood, caps and box - $100
- Nikon 70-300AF w/ hood and caps - $50
- Nikon Nikkor35mmAF f/2 w/ hood and rear cap - $75 SOLD!
- Nikon SB-28 speedlight- fair shape but works fine - $50
- Olympus IS-1 has built in flash and integrated 35-135mm zoom- $50
- Canon Sure Shot A-1 waterproof p&s - $40
- Olympus XA w/ A11 flash and manual - $75
- Fuji Instax 200 - $40
- digi: Nikon D70 body w/box, charger, 2 batteries and 2CF cards -$200
(I can't figure out how to count shutter actuations, but the count won't be high)
Those prices are a steal.
How much to ship to zip 53105 USA for the following:
Nikon 24-120 AF w/ HB-11 hood, caps and box - $100
Nikon 70-300AF w/ hood and caps - $50
Patrick, something tells me you won't be bidding on the D70.;)
Originally Posted by Ektagraphic
I haven't been very lucky getting the Canada Post web site to give me a shipping estimate. I can get an accurate number tomorrow from the post office, but shipped together I would ballpark around $30.
Originally Posted by fotch
The 35mm is sold. Thanks Sanjay!
I can't believe no one's claimed the Instax. Those things are neat. I wanted one for my daughter...maybe I'll ask the husband.