WTB -FT: Lomo Petzval art lens 2nd hand
I'm looking for a 2nd hand Lomography Petzval art lens, preferably for Nikon mount. Who will have one in his closet, not using it anymore within one year? I don't mind one used on a DSLR, but prefer an analogue used lens, not engraved with any name. But I'm even in the market for a black coated version.
Attachment 72194 Attachment 72195
There are at least 1.660 lenses ordered by now (and still 29 days to go) so there must be someone not using this gimmick anymore in about a year or so from now? (I'm a patient man and will need only bump up this thread for about 100 times or so).
Let me help you clean out your closest or photo bag ;-0.
I can pay $79.56 + actual shipping, but I'm also open for trade, for instance a choice of one of these excellent vintage pre-Lomo cameras:
- a Voigtländer Vitoret F, with a Lanthar 2.8/50 mm lens and original brown leatherette case,
- an Agfa Clack with original vintage case,
- an Agfa Clack converted into a pinhole camera,
- an Agfa Isolette with original brown case,
- a Bilora Bella 66 - grey edition,
- an Ilford Sportsman with Dignar 1:2,8/45 mm lens (swirly bokeh effect, artful vignettes!),
- a Beirette VSN with Meritar 2.8/45 lens in a Priomat shutter, with original black case (real LOMO style from the DDR!!),
- a Zeiss Ikon Colora with Novicar 2.8/50 lens in a Prontor 125 shutter and original brown semi-leather case,
- an Agfa Silette with Color-Apotar lens in a Prontor shutter,
- an Isco REGULA Sprinty BC 300 with Isconar 45 mm lens in a Rectamat shutter and non-relevant light meter, with the original black case.
Attachment 72197 Attachment 72198 Attachment 72199 Attachment 72200
Attachment 72201 Attachment 72202 Attachment 72203 Attachment 72204
All cameras are in good working order: all electronics are fully tested and I'll even include a special art film (*) with every camera. Mail me for photos of any camera.
I also have a special TELESOR variable zoom close-up auxillary lens for trade: will fit any lens 52mm. Allows you to do some really close-up photography. Japanese quality (no lens caps included).
For more info on this Lomo Petval lens, see also:
Bert from Holland
(*) Fuji or Konica color negative film from the beginning of this century, non-refrigerated for extra art effects!!