Hey guys. I'm trying to replicate a certain effect but can't seem to get it right. Any ideas how this was done?
Thanks in advance.
Check out this Flickr group...
Thanks. It looks like you just have to boil the film for awhile. Haha. I tried heating it and soaking it but not boiling it!
Any other suggestions are welcome though.
If you have spare time on your hands you can try soaking it in chemicals or anything you can find.. It would be a pain in the ass but you might get some cool effects. go through the process as if you were developing the film in a tank but instead of using a developer use whatever you can find and then dump the tank and wash the film real good.. I took a roll of Tmax 400 and washed it to remove the anti halation and literally sat there in the dark while it hung dried and then re-spooled it and shot it.. I used a heater in the room to speed up the drying process.. Dont forget to have your ipod handy so you dont get bored to death waiting for the film to dry..
I have a cpl of rolls of bad quality color film that has expired ages ago, I shot and developed one roll of it, and it turned out not too far from that....