ExpoDev for iPhone/iPod Touch - looking for beta testers
ExpoDev, the exposure calculator for the BTZS system is nearing release.
I am looking for beta testers for ExpoDev for the iPhone and iPod Touch. If you are interested in being a beta tester and have either an iPhone or an iPod Touch running iOS version 4.3 or later, please PM me with the answers to these questions:
- How often would you use ExpoDev for iOS to make actual exposures? We're looking for people who can make real exposures using the app as that is by far the most useful for testing and more likely to turn up issues with the overall workflow. Can you expend a few hours a week or is it more likely a few hours a month?
- Do you ever sync your iOS device with iTunes (Mac or PC) or do you use it as a stand-alone device?
- How would you describe your overall tech level? If I asked you to do something along the lines of this, copying files to/from a device using iTunes (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094) would that be something you think you could follow?
- Is your iOS device set up to access your email account? (Beta access requires email access to get the testing process set up on test devices)
- What model & generation of iOS device do you have? Send me as many details as you have on model, generation, configuration, etc...
- And most importantly, do you have personal film test data that was generated by Plotter for Windows, either by yourself or by having it done via the View Camera Store's film testing service? ExpoDev for iOS does require personal film test data (i.e. exported .xdr files). There is no built-in film test data so you will have to import your personal data before ExpoDev can be used.
Please PM me if you are interested in helping out.