Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,189   Online: 814

Shooter
    35mm

courses and schools worldwide

Can anyone recommend a course or school anywhere in Europe or beyond (not USA) that runs highly regarded courses in black and white analogue photography and printing? I am looking for a 4 week or longer course of an non commercial nature and I am particularly interested in lith printing, full darkroom facilities, reportage photography, early printing techniques and fine art photography. Thank you for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by carmenloofah View Post
    Can anyone recommend a course or school anywhere in Europe or beyond (not USA) that runs highly regarded courses in black and white analogue photography and printing? I am looking for a 4 week or longer course of an non commercial nature and I am particularly interested in lith printing, full darkroom facilities, reportage photography, early printing techniques and fine art photography. Thank you for any help in pointing me in the right direction.
    Next year Phot-O-Vergne is France will be able to provide what you are looking for.
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    havn't you asked this before?

if not, I am teaching this at www.vraahojskole.dk

starts in september....

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    EDIT: sorry about that home page... (the english one is far from informative....)

if interested, then mail me.

emilschildt@hotmail.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin