Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,507   Online: 1061

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Years ago my dad bought me a zoom lens to fit an X-700. It was generic and not as sharp as the best but I shot many pictures with it and still have it even though I no longer use it. He is long gone and at least he saw me use it.
    Another gift was from my brother-in-law. A CertoCertix 6x9 folder which sat unused for many years. I finally loaded a roll of 120 and found, to my surprise, it takes great pictures.
    A gift from your mom, even if you rarely use it, is something to appreciate. At least she knows you like photo related items.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd keep it an use it, I'd appreciate that someone has gone out of their way to find me something I'd like. Maybe your mother didn't quite get the right thing this time, but making someone happy is sometimes (always) better than having *just the right* camera.

Don't discard the box, maybe you see yourself as the kind of guy who buys old higher end gear un-boxed, but there is no need to pigeon-hole yourself like that, just enjoy the gift.

Garry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin