Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,965   Online: 1034

Shooter
    8x10 Format

EMPIRE STATE NO.2 ANTIQUE CAMERA

HELLO ALL, I AM NEW TO THE SITE AND NOT SURE IF I AM DOING THIS CORRECTLY. PLEASE EXCUSE. I HAVE AN ANTIQUE EMPIRE STATE SLIDE CAMERA WHICH I BELIEVE TO BE WALNUT. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. AS WELL, I HAVE THE CASE AND CHALK SLIDES. I AM LOOKING TO SELL THIS AND KNOW ONLY A LITTLE. IF ANYONE COULD HELP WITH ESTIMATES OR INTERESTED BUYERS. I CAN POST PICS BUT NOT SURE HOW...LOL/ THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome....

If you'd like to sell, there is a classified section. Placing a for sale ad is a privledge afforded to SUBSCRIBERS of this site - which means paying the due. (which is in very reasonable amount)

Please do not post with all caps. It is considered yelling and on top of it, very difficult to read.

Thank you.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I Don't mind subscribing however I am wondering if this is a good forum for selling antique cameras. I really have no knowledge of cameras and am not one myself.(photographer).
    Last edited by TARRANV; 09-13-2012 at 10:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's up to you. Browse around and you'll see if this is to your liking. I was just trying to tell you, because you asked, subscription is a requirement for placing an ad in the classified section.

We have plenty of folks who are into all sorts of old cameras. (myself included)
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin