Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,324   Online: 913

Shooter
    35mm

Thanks for the great tip

I recently followed the recommendation of one of your members who suggested I visit a site selling antique cameras. I usually greet these posts with skepticism, but I banished my fear of online shopping, and took I look. I was very pleasantly surprised and ended up with a vintage camera and accessories. Thanks for the tip. I will definitely visit http://auction.bidthenbuy.com/Furnit...081-0-1-2.html again.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Why post a link to furniture in a photography forum?
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pretty sad way to advert your web store...at least this means that A LOT of people are seeing this site...all of the, hmmmmm - strange ones are starting to show up.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A sure sign of success on the Internet is when the purveyors of poorly-disguised spam start showing up to bother the locals. Congratulations to Sean...APUG's big enough to attract the scum.

They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. (If you don't recognize this statement, please don't respond. If you do recognize it, then Don't Panic.)
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I hope Sean removes such users in the future.....
    It also stupid to say 'receiving a tip' when the post counter is '1'
    "The camera can be the most deadly weapon since the assassin's bullet. Or it can be the lotion of the heart - Norman Parkinson".

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PieterB
    I hope Sean removes such users in the future.....
    It also stupid to say 'receiving a tip' when the post counter is '1'
    LOL....there is nothing like paying attention to small details like this to unmask the bufoons.....good one Pieter...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin