Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,622   Online: 1180

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To make matters worse, people keep advertising SWC's for sale in the classifieds!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I have number 1, so I win! If you do not have a Hasselblad SWC eat your heart out.
    Had one. Didn't like it.

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a good, nicely written article, free of floss and artifice. The pic of the Nikon F3 brought back memories of my time as an owner of this beast. The pic of the 67 caused me a sudden pang of pain in the neck...

Love the XA! Everybody should own one at least once and hang on to it. A few notable omissions: the OM 1n and 2n and OM4. Still, I guess if you're pressed for 10, there has to be a sacrifice or two.
    Last edited by Poisson Du Jour; 06-02-2013 at 08:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Considering that it appeared in a computer mag, I am very impressed that they devoted the space to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ambaker View Post
    Considering that it appeared in a computer mag, I am very impressed that they devoted the space to it.
    It must have been a slow month for them. They could not come up with another "How to" for Photo$hop.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A fun list. While the only camera on the list I own is the Pentax LX, I do have three of them, with the finder base, the high point finder for the base, and two winders. They are addictive, and are unsurpassed for looooong exposures at night or fireworks.

I'd nominate for addition, since I own them , the Voigtlander Vitessa L with the f2 Ultron lens, the Retina IIIc with the f2 Xenon, and the lovely Zeiss Ikon Contessa with the f2.8 Tessar. This last early 1950's gem has a level of fit and finish which would be very hard to equal with new cameras. Perhaps Leica.

Shooter
    35mm
    I too was surprised to see the Canon AE-1. Great camera, but rather pedestrian for a to-be-seen-with list.

Maybe I'll make a webpage of my top 10 good-yet-affordable film cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool cameras? The list went from weird to normal to weird.
    Find it strange that it doesn't have any cameras that have a blazing red bellows.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't own any of these cameras, and don't lust after them, is there something wrong with me ?
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I don't own any of these cameras, and don't lust after them, is there something wrong with me ?
    That just shows that you have well above intelligence.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin