Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,909   Posts: 1,630,586   Online: 767

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    A fun list. While the only camera on the list I own is the Pentax LX, I do have three of them, with the finder base, the high point finder for the base, and two winders. They are addictive, and are unsurpassed for looooong exposures at night or fireworks.

I'd nominate for addition, since I own them , the Voigtlander Vitessa L with the f2 Ultron lens, the Retina IIIc with the f2 Xenon, and the lovely Zeiss Ikon Contessa with the f2.8 Tessar. This last early 1950's gem has a level of fit and finish which would be very hard to equal with new cameras. Perhaps Leica.

Shooter
    35mm
    I too was surprised to see the Canon AE-1. Great camera, but rather pedestrian for a to-be-seen-with list.

Maybe I'll make a webpage of my top 10 good-yet-affordable film cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool cameras? The list went from weird to normal to weird.
    Find it strange that it doesn't have any cameras that have a blazing red bellows.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't own any of these cameras, and don't lust after them, is there something wrong with me ?
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No 12x20 Chamonix or whatever on the list? That's weird...

Sent from my i9300 using Tapatalk
    | website | ipernity thing |

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroZon View Post
    I too was surprised to see the Canon AE-1. Great camera, but rather pedestrian for a to-be-seen-with list.

Maybe I'll make a webpage of my top 10 good-yet-affordable film cameras.
    I only collect cameras once affordable. As these are the ones our world has been photographed by. Some are pedesrtrian some are weird.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I love my Olympus Trip [25 squids near mint, fantastic lens]
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin