Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,378   Online: 758

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    I have a Kodak Colour Dataguide from 1968 and another from 1974 which both came with a negative [Ektacolor Professional S - C22 Process] and an accompanying 2x3 inch print. They were definitely part and parcel of the original publication as the envelope's edge is incorporated into the spiral binding.
    I have a Q-60 Kodak Color Reproduction Guide from 1977. The E-4, E-6, K-25 and K-64 color images look pretty good. Not so for the E-3 images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Pixel View Post
    I have a Q-60 Kodak Color Reproduction Guide from 1977. The E-4, E-6, K-25 and K-64 color images look pretty good. Not so for the E-3 images.
    Interesting as I've no issues with E3 processed slides but Kodachromes are badly faded, all Fujichromes are fine (E3 process).

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Reviving this old thread as I have finally found the reference negative and the accompanying photograph I have been talking about:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin