Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,566   Online: 883

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

westlicht-auction

Another auction of interest for those with deep pockets-

http://www.westlicht-auction.com/index.php?id=3&L=1

However, lot 379 has my name on it should I win the lottery.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why in the world is lot 389 so expensive? Is there really a collector's market already for specific versions of the Cosina Voigtlaender lenses?

Dibs on lot 674 for me. I'm sure you'll share those winnings with your fellow APUGites, right?

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
    Why in the world is lot 389 so expensive? Is there really a collector's market already for specific versions of the Cosina Voigtlaender lenses?

Dibs on lot 674 for me. I'm sure you'll share those winnings with your fellow APUGites, right?

-NT
    Nathan,

That is the legitimate original nokton 50, not the CV lookalike that was recently released.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have bought lenses from there before, but I just don't see anything this time that really interests me. I'd love to have a c.1840s camera, but at $20,000+ it's not going to happen.

Kent in SD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin