Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,605   Online: 877

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Great idea and thanks, I think this is the only feasible way for me to use it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I recently purchases a Honeywell Heiland Strobonar, (potato masher stlye), the same kind of flash unit I used in the late 1950s, early 1960s with my Rolleiflex. The thing works perfectly and matches up well with my new (to me) Crown Graphic 4x5, as well. I consider it a minor treasure for use when I want to go out Retro. Goes well with my gangster suit and hat and spats. With a Press card in the hatband. I think you should consider using your Braun unit in a similar manner.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by randyB View Post
    You can still use it as a slave flash, just connect it to a slave sensor. The sensor sees the camera flash and trips the F-22 flash, no direct (wired) connection between camera and the F-22. I've done many commercial photo shoots were I had 4-5 flashes similar to the F-22 strung out 75-100 meters to light select areas of a huge warehouse interior.
    Using flash lights out of the rummage box would be the most economical way to gain in depth lighting if not those slave sensors would be scarce in those boxes...

Shooter
    35mm
    Hehehe, nice, I would love to see a photo of that style.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin