Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,023   Online: 800

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I put some white paper into a tray of chemicals the other day. Like magic, a face appeared on it after 1 minute with constant agitation. It sort of looked like Jesus - do you think I might be able to sell it on ebay too?

Come to think of it, this happens quite regularly. Sometimes Jesus and his whole family appear! It's funny though - apparently my kids and wife look just like Jesus did. The resemblance between the strange faces on the paper and those of my family is remarkable.

I wonder if there might be a market for this amazing miracle "paper in the soup" process?

Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder if there might be a market for this amazing miracle "paper in the soup" process?
    Probably not. The problem with such miracles is they are unverifiable and nonrepeatable

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is a simple and scientific explanation for all these phenomena. The human brain is hardwired to distinguish faces from their surroundings. You will notice that the reported divine faces are usually full frontal and not in profile. The image is only identified as a face when it is symmetrical and has two apparent eyes. Babies are able to recognize faces soon after their eyes are able to focus.

This trait also seems to be shared by other animals. For example, moths and butterflies are able to escape predation when they have two eye spots on their wings. Birds mistake the image of the moth as that of the face of a large animal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Koch
    You will notice that the reported divine faces are usually full frontal and not in profile.

OMG, that picture was from Jesus from PROFILE! It must be the real one, ring the bells!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I must be a sinner - I don't see the Jebus.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Vade Retro, Satana !
    We cannot change how the cards are dealt, just how to play the hand...
    Randy Pausch

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Might I suggest posting this or others:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/miracles/

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by garryl
    You found Pamela Andersen in your corn flakes and all you could think to do is take a picture
    You gotta respect the guy, he has a true photographers instincts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin