Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,455   Posts: 1,570,551   Online: 856

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    Do you have another tripod to use with the 7x17? If not and it will hold the weight of the 7x17, then it would be a shame to let it go and have to buy another tripod and head. Is that a Schneider 120 mm f/8 you have or an enlarging lens of some sort?
    I have two other tripods, one is the Gitzo Mountaineer carbon-fiber tripod, the other is a big giant huge Gitzo studio tripod. The carbon-fiber tripod seems like it would be up to the task of 7x17...12x20 probably not. The other Gitzo will handle the front-end of a Chevy truck I figure.

I have a Schneider 120mm f/8 lens that is for a camera.

I feel the same way you do about the tripod and the camera. If I got a really neat olde-style like my Deardorff was I'll be in 7th heaven.

I need to be printing for the alt. print exchange for you instead of yakking about camera gear don't I?
    Michael Slade

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, but don't feel bad, I haven't done it yet either because at the moment, my living room is a shambles as I'm trying to clean things up so I can put most of my photo stuff in my office. So, I better get back to that so I can make prints sometime in the next week.
    Diane

Halak 41

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin