Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,850   Online: 944

Shooter
    35mm

CERTO DOLLINA & SUPER-DOLLINA - request for data

Hello, to prepare publishing a production history booklet about Certo Dollina and Certo Super-Dollina cameras built in Dresden-Zschachwitz i would highly appreciate if you are a fellow collector and could tell me
    - serial number of camera body
    - type and number of the fitted lens
    - number of Compur / Compur-Rapid shutter

Dollina history started 1935 with Model I in its first version; then followed Mod. II, 0 and III. In 1938 Model III was replaced by the Super-Dollina, whose production ended in 1959.

Due to wartime break of production (maybe from 1942 up to 1946) there might be more different versions i couldn┤t register yet. So if you own a Dollina 0, I II or Super-Dollina with a serial number higher than 40.000 i would need those data quite urgent.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/uploaded...ad_id=29037484

Have many thanks for your help !
    Best regards E.E. Schmidt
    Last edited by CertochromE; 03-25-2006 at 04:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi there - I have a late camera but cannot find a body serial number. Where to look?
    J
    [QUOTE=CertochromE]Hello, to prepare publishing a production history booklet about Certo Dollina and Certo Super-Dollina cameras built in Dresden-Zschachwitz i would highly appreciate if you are a fellow collector and could tell me
    - serial number of camera body
    - type and number of the fitted lens
    - number of Compur / Compur-Rapid shutter

Dollina history started 1935 with Model I in its first version; then followed Mod. II, 0 and III. In 1938 Model III was replaced by the Super-Dollina, whose production ended in 1959.

Shooter
    35mm

Position of serial number

Hello Mr. Koss,
    if you own a late Model of Super-Dollina you won┤t find a serial number in those at least built in the 50┤s - but maybe they stopped engraving numbers much earlier due to wartime and post-war troubles.
    The serial number was punched below the film window frame - please take a look here above to the link from my entire posting.
    Some more pictures for comparison are in my yahoo map, one of the Dollina II with flat rangefinder is here to lead to the others (hope it works) :

http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cer...2f.jpg&.src=ph

Best regards and a nice sunday !

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin