Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,247   Posts: 1,660,239   Online: 1040

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you Lee, you are correct. I don't know how I missed the instruction manual you pointed out, looking to hard I guess. I have printed it off, and I will put it to good use, Thanks again
    Steve
    "The best zoom lens is your legs"
    Ernst Haas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought one of these on Ebay earlier this year, and just bought a "spot" (15 or 7.5 degree) attachment for it, as well as an enlarging attachment. I know they're old, but never thought of it as "collectable". I also have the manual for it which I will copy for you if you're not satisfied with the internet one. It's a flash meter as well, although I haven't tried to use this function.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did the same as jonnywalker did and bought the meter with case and bought the spot attachment soon after. I havn't checked the flash metering but it measures just about the same as my Zone IV modified Soligor meter. I wanted one for a backup and it's a perfect backup if not a primary meter. It's a little on the big size but it's worth the weight.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry for the name misspelling I should have typed Johnnywalker. Some days I just can't type worth a darn. Verizon is on and off this time of day and is very frustrating which is no help either. I missed spell checking too because I was in a hurry to avoid being cut off.

Curt

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I doubt that any light meters are collectable in the usual sense. Many photographers accumulate them, but I have never heard of anyone collecting them.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

The Luna Pro F manual

Quote Originally Posted by steveanalog View Post
    Thank you Lee, you are correct. I don't know how I missed the instruction manual you pointed out, looking to hard I guess. I have printed it off, and I will put it to good use, Thanks again

Steve
    The manual that came with my LPF was quite comprehensive and touted itself to be a "complete course in photography" or something similar. It covers "multiple pop" exposure and bellows extension and a basic zone system for metering. The location of the manual eludes me but I can say that my Luna Pro F has worked well for the 21 years that I've owned it. I used it a lot in my former studio for metering flash. One can obtain some beautiful vintage and later model meters off ePay for outrageously low prices. I recently purchased a pristine digital Ultra Pro with leather case and manual for $60.00.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin