Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,581   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A nice addition...

I just picked up a Voigtlander Bessa66 withthe 75mm Skopar and yellow hinged filter, Compur shutter... intact case with one small scuff, no scuffs or wear marks on the body, no fungus, shutter might not be right on but is reasonably accurate. I was worried the shutter release wasn't working till I figured out the camera needs to be loaded to make it work... Viewfinder needs a cleaning.

$12.50 at a local antiques place specializing in estate sales.

This thing looks new! Any idea of the age? It's not a color Skopar (at least it doesn't say so) and has a top speed of 1/300. It has the integrated view finder, not the pop up.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tim, you say it has the integrated finder. That probably makes it early post-WWII.

Good snag.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan,

That sounds about right. The Compur shutter and what looks like a non-coated lens says pre-1950. I am anxious to see what the negatives look like. I put in a roll of PanF. That should shake it out proper.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin