Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,212   Online: 1176

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 1600F I had came with the 80 and 135 Ektar lenses. Both lenses were superb. I picked up a Tessar to do a comparison and there was none, the Ektar made it look like a coke bottle (well, no Zeiss Tessar is a coke bottle, but the Ektar was definitely superior. Hasselblad's history book says that they went to Zeiss only when Kodak became too expensive. My camera had the V focusing screen and was serial number 10500 IIRC (the numbers started at 10000) so the V got to at least 500 cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    80mm Ektar in perfect condition is somewhat rare. Most of the lenses have fungus, sticky operations, scratches.

Having "V" in the viewfinder doesn't mean it was there originally. This screen may have been changed later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin