Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,228   Online: 1055

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    PS, if anyone has a lens hood for this "baby" that they are willing to part with, let me know.

J
    how big is your line of credit if you do find one. I've had a couple and they are a hoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was wandering through an eBay search I review regularly (for Mamiya 645 stuff) and noted a digital back for the Mamiya 645AFD selling for the bargain price of several thousand dollars. Out of curiosity, I peaked at the details, and noted that the sensor size was approximately 39mm x 39mm - could be a perfect fit for a baby Rolleiflex !!

Do you think they make an adapter ?

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Do you think they make an adapter ?
    Hmm, how hard could it be??
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    Hmm, how hard could it be??
    Hey, try a Yashica 44 hood on the Rollei. I have a Yashica 44 and a Sawyer's 44. The hoods are the same size and the screw holes are almost identical.

Check out the listing for a Yashica 44 hood here.

Dave
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm

Baby Rollei...

My father gave me a new Baby Rollei when I was 12 years old, in 1965, and it produces WONDERFUL images! You will be astounded by them! I still use it occasionally. Now, if I could only find a 127 stainless steel reel for processing the film, I wouldn't have to suffer with the confounded plastic ones...

Terry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbm View Post
    My father gave me a new Baby Rollei when I was 12 years old, in 1965, and it produces WONDERFUL images! You will be astounded by them! I still use it occasionally. Now, if I could only find a 127 stainless steel reel for processing the film, I wouldn't have to suffer with the confounded plastic ones...

Terry
    Terry

If you dont mind the postage you can get a stainless Hewes 127 reel for Paterson Tanks from Retro Photographic in the UK.They are a bit pricy at £22.99
    Go to there site and do a search for 127 and you should find it.

They also list 127 B&W film and Colour 127 film that is in date.

I use a Rollei 4X4 I find the Efke B&W a bit of a pain as it curls real bad, I wish I could get some E6 127 films.

Charlie

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm

127 reels

Hey, Charlie--thank you for the referral! I just e-mailed them in the UK from my house in Los Angeles and asked them if they ship to the U.S.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by dschneller View Post
    Hey, try a Yashica 44 hood on the Rollei. I have a Yashica 44 and a Sawyer's 44. The hoods are the same size and the screw holes are almost identical.

Dave
    Walz also made one
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Dave! Believe the request was for a "lens hood", not a viewfinder hood.
    Cordially, Howard Tanger

Quote Originally Posted by dschneller View Post

Dave

If anyone wants a Baby Grey Rollie in excellent condition let me know. I bought this a couple of years ago and had Marflex give it a CLA and overall checkup. This also comes with a sealed brick of unused but outdated B&W Efke film and a patterson film development tank. I'm going to Ebay this soon. I never got around to using it. All reasonable offers considered. Contact me if interested at www.deleon-ulf.com. Emile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin