Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,520   Online: 878

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Moskva 1,2,3....a good price?

Buying the first 3 (there are 5) Moskva (1930) series for 350 Euros..is it a good price? please reply, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These cameras are often sold at inflated prices compared to the better made German cameras they are based on.

However if they are in excellent/mint condition and the seller is reputable then maybe your purchase is worthwhile.

Before you buy anything typically the Moskva 2 sells for around £50 / 75 euros, and I'm sure if I checked out the other models I could buy all three for a lot less than 350 euros.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl 0 View Post
    Buying the first 3 (there are 5) Moskva (1930) series for 350 Euros..is it a good price? please reply, thanks.
    I'm inclined to agree with Ian. If you're trying to create a collection, and they're in good order ... maybe. Otherwise it seems a high price to me.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    These cameras are often sold at inflated prices compared to the better made German cameras they are based on.

However if they are in excellent/mint condition and the seller is reputable then maybe your purchase is worthwhile.

Before you buy anything typically the Moskva 2 sells for around £50 / 75 euros, and I'm sure if I checked out the other models I could buy all three for a lot less than 350 euros.

Ian
    The 3 of them are in good condition and they still work. Are the series hard to find?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hard to find? Visit www.ebay.com , www.ebay.co.uk, www.ebay.de ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin