Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,027   Online: 851

Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202464 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This weekend with my "new" Olympus OM-2 SP.... and Olympus Zuiko Auto-T 1:2 f=85 mm...../ Soligor Auto Zoom 35-140 mm F:3,5 Macro.... with winder ... Film: Rollei R3 ( @ 800 ISO) and Foma 400 ISO
    This is a gift from 'someone' who left AP.... and had not used for more then 10 years.....
    How lucky can one be ...... And there was 3 more lenses with the camera... All looked as it has not been used ....
    erik hartmann
    my very humble AP-Gallery:
    http://nehartmann.dk/eh-analog/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Newly acquired (actually given to me) Nikon FG with 50mm 1.4 and Soligor 135mm 3.5 setup and some black and white or color film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photogolf View Post
    Newly acquired (actually given to me) Nikon FG with 50mm 1.4 and Soligor 135mm 3.5 setup and some black and white or color film.
    The FG is quite a nice compact body which is often forgotten about. It was one of the first (along with the F3 I think) Nikon bodies to have TTL flash metering and works in manual, aperture and program mode (you have probably worked this out for yourself by now!).

I have had one for twenty five years (at least) which has never had a problem.

I can't comment on the lens although I do have a Hanimex 135mm 2.8 which is excellent despite Hanimex not being known as a quality lens manufacturer.

Have fun,

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Tis week I am using a 1903 Seneca, 5x7 with original Instantaneous Symmetrical lens in it original Gundlach Korona shutter. A beautiful, light weight camera, and yes, it has the original bellows.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Olympus OM-1 with Agfa APX 400 with six frames left, then it's getting loaded with Plus X.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My regular camera. An old Hasselblad 500 C with the standard 80mm Planar. Tri-X film.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My "new" Fuji GSW690III with Fuji Acros.

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    645 Rolleicord Vb with HP5+

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My new Rolleiflex Automat was just CLA'd and last week I tested with a roll Fujicolor 160. I found no problems.
    I'm new to the Rolleiflex, I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. I really like the thing; light weight,accurate focusing
    quiet (very quiet) and sturdy.

This week I'll carry around with me and see what I find. I've got some XP-2 in it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Coworker wanted his Nikon FG and 50mm 1.4 to go to a good home, so he dropped it off on my desk. Will replace the batteries and load up some Ilford for a test drive.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin