Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,804   Online: 827

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This weekend I am joining about six friends and a dozen other people I don't know to do some walking in the Brecon Beacons (Wales). One of my friends is getting married soon and we are doing this instead of the traditional stag party event of getting drunk and leaving the groom chained naked to a lamp post!

I have not decided which camera to take yet, I expect it will rain all weekend anyway.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm taking the Kardan out this week, the poor little thing has been neglected for a few months
    Steve

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" - Maxi Jazz

Website

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello,

This week for film it's the Leica M5 w/ 50mm, f/2 Summicron DR and the Minolta CLE w/ 28mm, f/2.8 Rokkor-M.

Backup lenses include a Super Rokkor 13.5cm LTM lens and a 40mm, f/2 Rokkor-M.

Shooting Ilford 125 b/w in the M5

Shooting Portra UC in the CLE - and using a Metz 54MZ for TTL flash when needed.

Also have some Fuji Pro 1600 in the bag.

Jeff M

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am mostly testing my Folmer & Schwing 4x5 camera this week with fomapan100 and APHS ortho litho film. LF is totally weird and different to 35mm and medium format...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I have not decided which camera to take yet, I expect it will rain all weekend anyway.
    I ended up taking the Rolleicord and I sent my friend a print of him at a farm gate. He was so impressed that he immediately put it on the home page of his website.

http://www.jakerodrigues.org

And yes, it did rain all weekend!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    graflex slr with a roll back taped to it
    pen ft and a m3 ...
    im empty, good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kodak Retina IIc with 50/2.8 SK Retina-Xenon C, 35/5.6 SK Retina-Curtar-Xenon C and 80/4 SK Retina-Longar-Xenon C lenses. I've had this camera almost two years without taking a shot with it,...until yesterday and today. Film is Ilford XP2 and Ilford Delta 100.

And then the usual: my daily shooter, a Nikon F5AE with 24-85 Nikkor zoom. My Bronica EC-TL system with Nikon lenses on Thursday & Friday.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Gonna take the Nikon F4e and Series E 50mm 1.8 lens out and do some Tmax work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a box of Rollei R3 I am dying to crack open to feed my Yashicamat 124; just waiting for my developer!. Otherwise I have a Leica MP Classic loaded with Rollei Retro 400 (= Agfa APX400) on standby.

Images
    Yesterday and this morning it was the Holga, but not likely to be all week. It just seemed right for this one scene I've shot a few times this wk-end.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin