Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,715   Posts: 1,514,759   Online: 800

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Kodak 2D 5x7 with holders loaded with some Tri-X.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikon FM2n with 400TX film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For work this week: Nikon F5AE with my 24-85mm f2.8-4 Nikkor Zoom and my Bronica EC-TL with either a 50/3.5 Nikkor or the 75/2.8 Nikkor.

For play: Minolta SRT-102 (MLU) with Exakta lens adapter, 28mm f3.5 Angenieux Retrofocus Type R11, Zeiss Jena 58mm f2 Biotar and a righteous Rodenstock-Yronar 135mm f3.5. I did a test shoot with these lenses two weeks ago, but the Exakta Varex VX camera I shot with had multiple holes in the shutter curtain. The attachment shows one of those images, for those who are interested, taken with the surprisingly excellent Rodenstock 135mm lens.

Marc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ExaktaVX-135mm-AngellHall-13a-081707.JPG  

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Vivitar "Ultra Wide & slim" - a travelling camera. Small, slim, wide-angle, plastic - with a 22mm lens, I don't really understand why it's got a viewfinder.

If I get any more time for shooting I'll be taking out a Speed Graphic and a couple of old brass lenses.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No brainer. I have a short business trip, limited luggage room - street shooting. Canon P rangefineer with 50/1.8. HP4 and Delta 400. Can't forget the small gossen meter. Size and great quality, lots of fun to shoot with. It's why I bought that specific set-up.
    "OK, I'll tell you... but I'm not gonna listen!"

- my 5 y.o. son

My Flickr Photo's

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'm breaking in my new-to-me and newly refinished Calumet C-1 8x10, but I have to use the 4x5 back because I don't have any 8x10 holders yet. I made my first two exposures yesterday through my Turner-Reich 12-21-28, one at 12 and the other at 28, which was a scary length to work at.

Other than that, I'm using a Speed Graphic which bears a final patent date of 1913 and works perfectly, along with it's 127mm Ektar lens.

Film is Ilford FP-4+, rated at 100 because that little overexposure works well in my D-76.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bolex H8 cine camera with Fomapan R100
    Rolleicord II with Fujicolor 160C
    Olympus Pen F loaded with Kodak Tri-X

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been prowling around at night lately with my Pentax K2 and 4 SMC lenses. Tmax100 for the reciprocity characteristics.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pentax Auto 110 - luckily there are a few places downtown here that still sell Kodak & Fuji 110 film. Processing takes forever but beggars can't be choosers.

Nikon FM - bought a well-used one off auctions for a song but have only put 2 films through it. Chucked a Nikkor 50/1.8 on it and some TMAX 100.

Leica IIIf - can't keep my hands off it

Been itching to take out a TLR and/or my Yashica Electro 35 GS again ...
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks to everyone who replied. I hope to see this thread continue.

Very interesting replies about what is (and isn't) being enjoyed. I especially envy those of you who bring out the "big stuff".

So far, only one TLR shooter. Thought they'd be more popular. In the past year I have gone out with a SEM, Rolleimagic, Mamiyaflex, and Flexo, among others in my collection.

I seem to be the only selenium-cell shooter. I realize most of the meters are dead by now, but if you found a camera from this era that was safely stored in its case, many times the meter is still active. The selenium cell era was quite interesting.

Loaded, but sitting on a shelf for a couple of months, is what I consider my sharpest street shooter, a Koni Rapid with 58mm. Just haven't had an opportunity to take it out.

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin