Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,335   Online: 1015

Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 353940414243444546474849505155 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon A1 + 50mm/1.4 with expired Konica Centuria 400 (12 exp.)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Grodis View Post
    How do I get on the list to order one?
    I don't know if I want to build another one but if anyone wants the drawings (and CNC files) let me know by PM.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm shooting Fuji Reala with a Mamiya C330F because it's my easiest camera to operate with gloves on in the subzero weather we are having at the moment.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Broke out my Bronica-S w/ some Ilford Delta 400. It's a wonderful camera and keeps on going and going!
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got a couple of Rolleicord IIb or Model 3 - Model K3 - 541 that I've been exercising lately.

During the cold weather I keep the camera I'm using inside my coat to keep it warm!
    Bill Clark

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    20 x 24 Wet Plate Collodion with a new lens! Its been a great week away from work. I'm just sorry I have to go back to work next week.

Zebra

Circa 1895 Rochester Optical Co. "Standard" 6.5x8.5" view camera with its original 300mm Rapid Rectilinear lens, 4x5 reducing back (until the 6.5x8.5" film I ordered arrives.)

This was a first run after spending a bit of time tuning up the camera for use. Upon viewing images in the field through the lens for the first time, I can see one reason why contact printing was the norm in those days. Compared to modern optics, this particular lens is unsharp at any speed. Wide open, I could find no sharp parts of the image anywhere. With an f/16 waterhouse stop, I could see enough edge sharpness to focus the camera, but it was nowhere near as sharp as a modern lens. Go figure. I plan to use this camera primarily for portraits, so extreme sharpness is not required. It will be interesting to see images focused at a closer range. I suspect there's a "sweet spot" there somewhere. Or not.

The adventure continues.

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    RZ67 with the 180mm

close, tight-cropped portaits on expired polaroid 690 film I got for $2.50/pack(10 shots)

interesting results

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Pentax K1000 with Acros. Still life table top stuff for the 'photo a day challenge'. My tripod has never seen so much action...!

Kathy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm shooting Arista 400 in my Pentacon Six. Those two always work well together.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin