Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,899   Online: 1125

Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3434748495051525354555657585963 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Canham 14x17, Nikkor 450m f9, FP4+. Took two shots last night, one mid-evening of the old Greyhound Bus station downtown DC (now part of a swanky high-rise office building), the other at dusk of the fountain in Dupont Circle. I'll be souping the film tonight and tomorrow. If I'm super-motivated, I'll even print one this weekend.

Shooter
    Large Format
    agfa sure shot
    leica m3

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last week, some tests and comparisons, with B&W Efke R50, between three rollfilm folding cameras : a Moskva 4 with a coated f4,5 Industar, a Nettar with a f4,5 (uncoated) Tessar and a Royer with a f4,5 coated Angénieux.
    Before taking exposures, I have adjusted the lenses and controlled the shutters.
    Not yet processed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails folding.jpg  
    Last edited by Andy38; 05-08-2010 at 06:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Today.. it was my antique Korona but with a modern Nikkor 210 f5.6

I shot some ZEBRA's today! In California! Woo hooo!!! (they were smiling for the cameras on the Hearst Ranch. All kinds of people swerving to pull over.. grab cell phones to take quick photo's to prove they saw a zebra.. even old men with oxegen tanks scurrying up the sides of hills to grab a peek).
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy38 View Post
    Last week, some tests and comparisons, with B&W Efke R50, between three rollfilm folding cameras : a Moskva 4 with a coated f4,5 Industar, a Nettar with a f4,5 (uncoated) Tessar and a Royer with a f4,5 coated Angénieux.
    Before taking exposures, I have adjusted the lenses and controlled the shutters.
    Not yet processed...
    I like the one in the center. Is that a Zeiss Ikon logo I see? Be sure to tap my shoulder when you upload a photo from that camera. I want to see the results!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    35mm
    My Dad's A-1 and FD 50mm f/1.4, the fast lens lets me shoot APX 100 even though it's not quite that time of year yet.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Way View Post
    I like the one in the center. Is that a Zeiss Ikon logo I see? Be sure to tap my shoulder when you upload a photo from that camera. I want to see the results!
    Yes, it's a Zeiss Ikon, a pre-War (1938) 515/2 Nettar; with a Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar and a Compur shutter (B, 1-1/250).
    It's very nice for its age : like new !
    And bought less than 25€ with shipping; it was my lucky day...

On the left, it's a less old RF Moskva 4, with a Moment shutter (B, 1-1/250); while shutter and rangefinder are smooth, the knob to advance film is very, very hard to turn !

The french Royer camera is on the right : Sito shutter (B, 1-1/300) with X-sync; in perfect condition to use; made in 1952.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This week I'm shooting Kodak Ektar in a Canon EF fitted with a Canon FD 35mm f2 lens.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last night I went out with my KO Rapid 100 loaded with HP5.
    I have not done my night time shooting; but I am really pleased with the results.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Today, Tachihara 8x10, Imagon 250 and Foma 200.
    Philippe Grunchec

"The fundamental problem any artist faces in regard to craft is that it must be largely ignored" Richard Benson.

http://philippe.grunchec-photographe.over-blog.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin