Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,675   Posts: 1,481,932   Online: 1099

Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6465051525354555657585960616266 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Recently restored Speed Graphic - currently fitted with a Taylor Taylor Hobson 'Pressic' F3.5 6 1/2" lens.
    Lots of stale Fortepan 400 to use up, which is a bit foggy :-(
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Canon EOS 3 this weekend with Arista Premium 400 and Delta 3200.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Going to use the Bronica SQ-Ai with Extachrome 100 and Extar at a Traction Engine rally this weekend.
    Stack of 35mm stuff, some 120 stuff and lots of other junk to make it work

Keep it simple. ~ Alfred Eisenstaedt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...nothing! I am being wise for a change and PRINTING, instead of shooting more film that will sit unprocessed for who knows how long, and then unprinted until...............
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Argus A2B Bakelite Camera for Argus Day.

Never used it before. Seems only one shutter speed is working (1/200 - which is probably a good deal slower than it should be.) Have got some TriX from 1981 that I'm going to use so the results will be erm... interesting.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum127/...argus-day.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Argus C-3a and a roll of Lucky 100---I cant wait til I'm finished with it, I havent shot any Lucky yet and I'm anxious to see what it does.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Won't be for another couple weeks, but I will be taking the 5x12 with me to San Francisco on vacation. Maybe I'll pack the 5x7 back for it along as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My OM2s and some of my remaining Kodachrome.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Over the weekend, I shot my Kiev 4a (Tri-X 400) and yesterday was my Argus C3 (Fuji Superia 200) for Argus Day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This weekend I am shooting the 500CM Hassy with the 40, 80 and 120 lens on a roll of Kodak Ektar 100. Never used this film before and after reading some about it I think I will be testing it prior to Fall Colors 2010. I figured I'd try 3 shots per lens then walk about with the 80 back on it because I just "Groove" on that lens.

Shoot some:
    Deep woods and a stream for the 40mm, looking for 1 to 6 second exposures @ f22.
    Landscapes in the golden hour of the evening with the 80mm
    Close up but not full makro as the lens will with the 120mm of some downed leaves, sticks fallen tree
    Then walk about with the 80mm back on and enjoy what I happen upon.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin