Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,944   Online: 1116

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891011121656 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    speed graphic
    szabad 5x7
    graflex series d
    Ես այլեւս չի պատասխանելու իմ էլեկտրոնային փոստով
    եթե դուք պետք է ինձ դիմեք ինձ միջոցով իմ կայքը կամ բլոգում

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Shooting w the 8x10 green monster c-1, outside, w a 300 ronar, 480 apo nikkor (a big beast of a lens) and 6.5 in dagor, trying out the whole 8x10 thing.
    I also have a bunch of 35mm cameras loaded w tri-x and superia 400, for family pics.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hasselblad + 80 mm + SW/C / HP5+ / Pentax spot meter
    This makes me feel happy...
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I should have a new ground-glass for the 11x14 this week or early next, so I'll actually be able to put it to some use! I put a frame through the 5x12 this weekend though... went up to Antietam battlefield to observe some of the anniversary events - this year was the 145th commemoration of the battle. Just shot a frame of the Burnside Bridge, no re-enactments.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just for fun I took out a Agfa B2 Shur-Shot Special that I just added to my collection.

Very basic camera, but has dual 6x4.5 and 6x9 format and a cheesy built in yellow filter.

I wasn't expecting much and some of the shots were underexposed, but some were quite decent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did a group shot at a car show with my 8 and 10 cirkut ( a roll in each camera), and shot some portraits with my newly acquired graflex home portrait 5x7 (first time out)
    I think it's going to be a lot of fun to work with when I get the hang of it. I using the 3.5 ross xpress lense wide open and love the look in the finder
    Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Seagull TLR with a fisheye converter lens plus red filter screwed on the viewing lens for focussing and framing and then on the bottom lens for exposure. Film is Ilford SFX. Final pictures will be masked to round on fibre based paper.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ansco 8x10 with Bergger BPF200 in 3 holders, Minolta Maxxum 9000 with expired Tasma (1992?), Yashica-Mat with Ilford Pan-F, Nagel Vollenda with Efke R100, Falcon with Efke R100, Leica IIIc with Efke KB400

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I used my Mamiya RB67 with 180mm lens at a ploughing match at the weekend. One DSLR owner commented "now that's a real camera!"

Steve.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This week ????
    Surely my DIANA and a 200 ISO Foma film
    And properly some pictures with my 13x18 ICA......(100 iso FOMA)

erik

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin