Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,963   Online: 823

Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131757 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Kodak 1a Autographic junior & 120 J&C 200 (yep still got some left)
    Zeiss Ikon 515
    Jim...again

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This week .... nothing

Next week, I'll be in Australia shooting a Toyo 45AII and a Nikon F6.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Next week will be using my Linhof Technikardan 45S and Toho Shimo FC-45X as well as my Mamiya 7 II and possibly a Leica R8, R7, or R4SP. Everything to be shot on Fujichrome Velvia (original) and Velvia 100.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Fuji GSW645S pro (velvia 50 220 roll) and holga (ilford pan F+ 120), and I guess I have some fuji 400 B&W film in my rolleiflex that I need to finish off. And uhh 5 holders full of 4x5 160VC that I've been meaning to shoot.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Yesterday, I pulled out my Nikonos II underwater camera to shoot photograph a birch tree turning fall colors that is growing out of an old car on the Snake River river bank in Idaho ("Detroit rip-wrap"). I wanted the image reflected in the river so I paddled my kayak about a mile to get in position. I forgot what color negative film I had loaded so I bracketed heavily. I just purchased a cheap Mamiya RB67 on e-bay. I look forward to using it but probably will not be carrying it in my kayak.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    About every two weeks I roll in a differn't camera into the bag. Change is good, I think. But for some strange reason this week it's a Zorki 4 w/ Jupiter 3 f/1.5 5cm. There's just something about that blue viewfinder glass and that huge air bubble in the middle of the front element. Maybe this will be the camera that makes the front page.

I doubt it.
    "Lo único de lo que el mundo no se cansará nunca es de exageración." Salvador Dalí

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saturday I was shooting with a Kiev 4a and ran into a guy using a FED 2. Nice to see a kindred spirit, especially with most of the other cameras around being d***.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hexar AF.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Images
    Yesterday went out shooting aspen color with an early Nikon FM with Series E lenses (28mm, 36-74mm, 75-150mm) loaded with Kodak slide film dated 2003.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hypogimp View Post
    Yesterday, I pulled out my Nikonos II underwater camera
    Yesterday I went to the coast with my Kiev 60 & darn near turned it into an underwater camera when I found out the film counter had stopped working. But then common sense prevailed and I decided to keep it. Common sense is relative I guess bein' that I use a Kiev 60 in the first place:rolleyes:
    Jim...again

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin