Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,410   Online: 965

Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2464686970717273747576777879 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm running some test rolls through my Certo Certix 6x9 this week.

Shooter
    35mm
    Chaika II, having reset the focus ring, testing it with some out-of-date bulk FP4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just finished putting a test roll of Legacy Pro 400 (Fuji Neopan) through a Ricoh 500 rangefinder I just bought here. I inadvertently forgot I had 400 speed in it and thought I had 100, so I pulled it in development (Ilfosol 3); and although flat in contrast, they scanned in nicely with just a bump in post. (Sorry, I don't have an enlarger yet, but actively looking!). See my Flickr.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Balda Baldinex, nice little folder I can haul along on flights in a small plane for shooting out the window...haven't developed anything from it yet but am on roll number 4...great fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm shooting some portraits of a four year old boy with a Mamiya C330F with Ilford XP2 Plus
    Ben

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only thing I am shooting that I have planed is a test roll in a Zeiss Ikon 520/2 (with the cheep lens) that my wife's Grandmother lent to me. Nice little folder, I hope it works well, and that I get to keep it if it does.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a shoot planned with my Mamiya M645J tomorrow,
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm shooting today with my Canon A1 and Kodak Portra 400VC.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been using two Canon T90s today to shoot some portraits of a friends grandchildren aged three and four, because the motor drive will be very useful with kids of that age and I'm using Kodak portra 400NC film to enable me to use fast shutter speeds and get good skin tones in sunlight without getting the excessive contrast and colour saturation that some colour neg films give in these conditions.
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    July on Moloka'i.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310234833.136479.jpg  
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin