Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,069   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Contaflex Needs repairs

I just got myself a nice Contaflex super it has the ASA setting on the front of the camera where the others have the light meter window there: [I think] Not sure yet have not double check it : its in nice shape but after letting it warm up from being in the cold while being shipped to me < I tried the crank and shutter and found the film door would not close all the way !, then after ten or so testings the film crank bound up ,so who is good at repairs on this type of camera and will not leave me broke for a month:[VBG] the camera was bought [As Is]
    and the price was right: Thanks for the help All of your folks have a good forth coming holiday
    Last edited by seawolf66; 12-26-2007 at 09:48 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: error
    Lauren MacIntosh
    When one's life Ends, then one becomes Life's history !

Images
    Bald Mountain (Ken Ruth) does Contaflex repairs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin