Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,660   Online: 950

Shooter
    35mm

Mounting Realist Stereo Slides

I've shot a few rolls with a Stereo Realist. Results came out well but I have trouble mounting the developed film. Yes, I've read all the guides and helpful websites. I'd still rather pay somebody to mount the slides correctly.

Are there any members who shoot stereo and could mount the slides for me?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I shoot with a Stereo Realist and don't find the mounting all that hard. What mounts have you got? I use the RBT plastic mounts. They've got little plastic sliding inserts that I press in and they fit the sprocket holes of the film. It can be a bit slow, I've not got a proper film cutter, just some scissors, but looking at each slide as it's mounted makes up for it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Go to http://www.3dstereo.com/

Get the plastic mounts and the film cutter (it sits on your light table for perfect cuts). It is very fast and easy to mount the slides!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin