Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,644   Online: 1123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Argust 8th - Argus Day

Publicity seems to have been a bit haphazard, but it looks as though Argus Day is actually intended to happen. Since we're at 2008, Argust 8th is the day, that's this coming Friday. Last year I did a CLA, maybe this week I can calibrate the rangefinder on my C3 "Brick."

Mr. Surprenant seems to have changed ISPs, orphaning some previous years' info, and the Argus Collectors Group appears to be part way through a transition from Tripod to their own domain. For a while I found it a bit tedious to sort out what was going on.

I just recently learned the ACG folks also have a presence on Flickr.

Anyway, I anticipate putting a roll of something through the old brick, perhaps recording a few local/historical landmarks.

DaveT

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I inherited a mint brick from my father in law last year, so maybe I'll give this a whirl next week.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin