Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,625   Online: 1054

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, that still leaves the Biedermeier cupboard for Lauren or Emil . The 2100 or so euro's doesn't include the cupboard on this bidding, as the owner wrote it was sold separately... and he wanted 2000 euro's for that alone... I wonder actually where the bidding on the Biedermeier cupboard takes place

Maybe we should all donate 0.10 euro to Emil for the general well being of the world's analog photography... With 28000 members on APUG, that covers the cost : to keep up his excellent work for all of us to enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Marco B; 09-23-2008 at 03:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco B View Post
    Well, that still leaves the Biedermeier cupboard for Lauren or Emil . The 2100 or so euro's doesn't include the cupboard on this bidding, as the owner wrote it was sold separately... and he wanted 2000 euro's for that alone... I wonder actually where the bidding on the Biedermeier cupboard takes place

Maybe we should all donate 0.10 euro to Emil for the general well being of the world's analog photography... With 28000 members on APUG, that covers the cost : to keep up his excellent work for all of us to enjoy!!!
    :rolleyes:

as I see it , it isn't sold, as the reserve price wasn't met...

so maybe I have time for winning the lottery..:rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gandolfi View Post
    well - mine do too... (but not that much..)
    A work in progress
    Kind regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    35mm
    The guy has re-listed - it sounds as if he's moving house on 6th October, since he offers to drop some of the stuff off along the route Karlsruhe to Leipzig. With the seller over a barrel. there's sure to be a killing there for somebody!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin