Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,745   Online: 873

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Contarex equipment, value...?

Here I have my father's Contarex bullseye... it's defective again, and I will now put it into the display cabinet... but I might sell some lenses.

Are there any sites on the web where I can found out how much a 2/50 Planar and a 4.5/21 w/finder culd be worth? I don't see so many of these on ebay.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My last edition of the KEH circular has some Contarex equipment in it. Try their website. KEH.com. IF the 21mm is the Biogon, they are selling one for $789 in bargain condition.
    W.A. Crider

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Wayne, thank you for that, surprising how expensive even "bargain" Biogons still are... mine is in very good condition and comes with the original finder, so I am quite optimistic now :-)

There is one more equipment... may I ask some more...?

I have a "Linhof Press 70" a huge 6x7cm rangefinder camera with two grips and built-in selenium lightmeter, one magazine 120, one for 220, one Pola magazine - and two Zeiss lenses, normal and tele. It is fully working, cosmetics of the body are BGN (getting used to KEH scale), glass EX+, cosmetics of lens barrels EX, and mechanics EX or better, even the lightmeter works accurately.

This is such a rare beast I cannot find much information about its possible value...
    Last edited by cmo; 11-15-2008 at 03:08 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A Google search will get you whatever prices are out there for the Linhof. One is on Ebay right now for $1700 as a buy it now. Whether it's overpriced is a buyers concern. Good luck.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You may want to contact Henry Scherer - he services Contax cameras and he may want to but your 21mm lens.

http://zeisscamera.com/

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    In the meanwhile I found an old craftsman in Hongkong who is able to provide an adapter to use the 21mm Biogon on a Leica M - did anyone ever use such an adapter?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin