Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,091   Online: 843

Shooter
    35mm

1936 Voightlander & close up lens

I was able to acquire a set of +1,+2,+3 close up Ednalite lens and a Series 6 Kodak holder for the old Bessa RF. Then after a trip to my camera shop guy, I have red,yellow,green filters for same. Now I am trying to decipher the instructions that came with these close up lens. Sooooo.... maybe someone here has had prior experience working with these???
    My plans are to use this setup in a Portrait Photography class next semester at the University where I have my choice of film or d****. Along with the Bessa, I'll use a Zeiss Ikonta 521/16 6X6 and a Leica M3.
    Film choice seems to go from Ilford Pan F 50 & Delta 100 for B&W. I am running a roll of FP4+ 125 now. For color I have Portra NC & VC 160.
    Thanks for any tips, suggestions and comments.
    Last edited by SteveinAlaska; 12-19-2008 at 04:50 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin