Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,598   Online: 913

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    We used to sell the T90 performance book in my shop for £25 (about $15 US) new in 1986, since then they must have become quite rare in the last twenty three years, I don't think $86 for a good condition copy is too bad considering.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think $50 for a mint, collectible-grade copy is just pushing the limit. I think $35 for a nice copy, to have and to hold from this day forth, is a decent price. Give it another 23 years and I may concur with $86 for a good condition copy. But then, something is worth what someone is willing to pay. So who am I to say?
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I think $50 for a mint, collectible-grade copy is just pushing the limit. I think $35 for a nice copy, to have and to hold from this day forth, is a decent price. Give it another 23 years and I may concur with $86 for a good condition copy. But then, something is worth what someone is willing to pay. So who am I to say?
    what something is worth also depends on if you are buying, or selling.
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin