Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,569   Posts: 1,545,472   Online: 1183

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    One more thing: The holders are all marked 665/7 and Zeiss Ikon, though there are a few slightly different designs. There are seven of them, plus a Voigtlander holder that appears to be for a film pack or something similar.
    I'm pretty sure 665/7 is the part number for Zeiss 9x12 plate holders of the "Normalfalz" type. The Voigtlaender film-pack holder would be consistent with this (Voigtlaender used the same standard for holders).

You'll find plenty of people over in the plate-camera forum who will have a use for these. (Not me; I'm pretty well set for 9x12, though I still need some holders and a ground-glass back for 6.5x9.) Or you could develop a plate-camera addiction of your Very Own. :-)

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the information, everybody. I'd like to hang on to the holders, but could use some extra cash to get some various repairs done. I will be selling the holders. I gave the enlarger away to a friend for whom I set up a darkroom. I will probably try to get the Yashica unjammed and keep it as a "car camera". The two Vivitar lenses for the Nikon are also going to go (cheap). The Nikkor-S is trash due to its badly marked front element. I might try to take it apart and tweak it for soft focus or something like that, but it is probably just a paperweight or a parts lens. One guy e-mailed me already about the holders. I wonder what they are worth.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK - holders, case and filters are listed in the classified section!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin