Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,769   Online: 864

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak Petite - Art Deco Lady's Camera

Howdy,

So I came across a really sharp kodak petite that is turquoise & purple w/ the step pattern faceplate. It has the desirable colored bellows.

It is identical to the left-most one in the row of 5 in this link.... http://kodak.digitalfx.tv/html/pet.html

I'm gonna go back and look at it again, it's in an antique store here in town. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested or if you could give me a reasonable estimate of how much they're worth.

As I recall, the bellows were in great shape, indeed, everything was good, but not MINT. I'd say good+. The case is there too.

Thanks, any insight would be appreciated!

Chris H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    127 film from Freestyle & it would look good being used. Probably one of those things you might have to check evilbay for value though. My '01-'02 guide shows $300-$500 w/step pattern and original bellows. Blcak replacement bellows is considerably less. Condition has a lot to do with it too.
    The value goes up if you have someone trying to complete a collection.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nice piece of equipment. I'd say it's about $300 in a good+ condition, most. Is there a box/case? If yes, only then it could go up to $500, as John said.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    whoa, yes there is a case, but no box I believe. The antique dealer is asking $95!!! and a discount would probably be in order too. It's so cool looking, I think I might have to just get it anyways.

Thanks all!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

That's an Awsome...

looking camera! Ya' gotta grab that if you can!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's a great looking camera.

Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    So Chris, where exactly is this store?
    "There are two ways to avoid most trouble in life: live below your means... and within your seams."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin