Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,523   Online: 859

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Apart from my own, I have a Pt/Pd by Jorge, a one-time member of this forum.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a lovely Travis Nunn, and a Jeff (and sometimes Eva) Bannow, which I received in a print exchange at Photostock last year. That is the good news. The bad news is that two unsuspecting photographers got stuck with one of my Caffenol prints. I also have several pieces of art and prints by local artists. My walls are looking pretty full... to the point that my wife gives me a funny look when I start putting one of my own prints behind some matte board.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    yes, i have many images, including student work and that of photographers who names would be familar, none of my own. I also have other works of art.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have some LensWork Photogravures by Tillman Crane and an original of David Grant Best's photograph of Shiprock, New Mexico. I have one of my photographs hanging and a whole bunch of them leaning against the living room wall.
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, quite a few. Some of them have been paid for, others were gifts.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I've never purchased a print, but I do have several framed and on the wall from other photographers obtained via print exchanges. These include prints by BWKate and Nicole BM.

Mike

Images
    I have 4 Clyde Butcher prints on my walls, including one from his original 'Limited Edition' series (number 1 of 3). Had Tom Manglesen's 'Polar Dance' but sold it a few years ago to pay off some debt (bought it for $280, sold it 15 years later for $1600).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have prints from Bill Schwab, David 'Ike' Eisenlord, Kerik Kouklis, David Bram, Fay Godwin, Thomas Bertilsson, Marianne Priest, and Travis Nunn at my house :-)
    Last edited by Andrew Moxom; 12-02-2009 at 12:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes, a David Fokos, bought on impulse about 6 years ago, been on the wall ever since and we are still totally pleased we the print. That's the one big name photograper we have. We have lot's of photography and other artwork from lesser known artist either purchased or traded. Way more than we have wall space for.

Roger

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If it was just up to me I wouldn't have other people's work up but my spouse put's other works up. People are often wanting to trade or give me their work and I have a lot of it stored away.
    Dennis

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin