Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,417   Online: 953

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
    I have just one... a reproduction of "Winter Sunrise: Sierra Nevada...". There's a very nice label on the lower front with the initials "AA". I bought it at a garage sale many years ago.
    That happens to be a lithographic print that was included with one of Adams books a good while back. I purchased the book and have the print also.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very excited! I've got an Ilya Askinazi ( a.k.a. Ilya1963) hanging on my wall. Intriguing and stunning.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ihave prints by Andre Kertesz, Arnold Newman, Gary Winogrand, Eugene Smith, B.A. King, Carol Marino, Werner Bischof, Robert Bourdeau, Lauren van der Hiltz, Stephen Katz and me hanging in my house. It's just like a gallery.

Morry Katz - Lethbridge, Alberta

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    we have a variety of images on our walls and shelves.
    some are from nice people here ( revy, doughtery, leake, morange, milin )

others are from artists i knew from
    the days i ran an art gallery with them ( painters / photographers ), former room mates and friends, my wife or my kids, or ... even me
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    David Goldfarb (albumen), Jersey Vic (lith), Les McLane (silver) Ansel Adams (silver). Also some prints I have bought from street photographers from various cities, as well as portraits from the early 1900's gleaned from antique shops-usually for a buck each.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Three photographs by Ira Meyer. One of which is of an Aurora Borealis and was on the cover of National Geographic years ago.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "Do you have any prints of other artists on your wall?"

Yes I do.

I have prints made, some framed, some in books, albums from other photographer friends of mine.

I'm always learning and what a better way than to see how others view the world.
    Bill Clark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't have any of my own on the wall, but I have some pretty good stuff. I have and Ansel Adams original print of Fern Spring, four 11x14 prints by George Tice (Petit's Mobil Station, Strand Theater, Meadolwlands, Beauty Rest Motel), 11 prints by John Sexton (including my favourite - Rice Field and Pine Forest), a print by Freeman Patterson, and a print of Blue Glacial Ice by Christopher Burkett.

Michael

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have lots of my own prints hanging in my home plus others I have purchased such as 1 lith and 2 toned prints from Tim Rudman, 2 B&W from Les McLean and 1 dr5/Ilfochrome from Gavin Smith, aka coigach. They give me inspiration to keep trying to improve my photography.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I do. Painters, printmakers, photographers, and sculptors pride our home; it's all fairly inexpensive art work, but a combination of what we both like and appreciate.
    I'm proud to rotate photographs of friends and colleagues here on APUG as well: Ian Leake, Ike Eisenlord, Guillaume Zuili, Bill Schwab, Andrew Moxom, Travis Nunn, Katherine Whitmore, Suzanne Revy, and a few others (sorry if I can't remember your name right this second).
    It's interesting and rewarding to see real prints by those that also post here. The prints are always so much better and more interesting.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin