Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,895   Online: 1055

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just before Christmas I hung a few hand-coloured lith prints from our Marianne Priest, and today I received a stunning Thomas Bertilsson (which is now at Bob Carnie's Elevator for framing). I've placed a request for another Ilya Askinazi, as well as something promised from Domenico Foschi's upcoming Italian project. And my wall calendar is from Heather Sullivan.

With these and some print exchanges, my house is slowly turning into a mini-APUG shrine!
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    absolutely. Mostly local art or artists.

I have prints of
    Jamie Wyeth (iris at sea)
    Andrew Wyeth (church)
    John Paul Caponigro (some sort of water drops image)
    Peter Ralston (portent)
    Lyn Snow (watercolor flower prints)
    some local landscape painter whom I can't read the name of; got it at a fundraising auction because I liked it.
    a wedding photo from the balcony of the church during our ceremony which my wife would like displayed but I haven't gotten around to getting a piece of glass for a frame.
    countless various multi media artwork from my 5yo daughter who is quite creative.

Images
    Yes, I do. I have a print by my son-in-law, who is one of my favorite photographers (and person for that matter) by the way. And I have a wonderful print from a print exchange. I've a couple more from exchanges that I intend to frame at some point.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a few from photographers from around Richmond, Va.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    Just before Christmas I hung a few hand-coloured lith prints from our Marianne Priest, and today I received a stunning Thomas Bertilsson (which is now at Bob Carnie's Elevator for framing). I've placed a request for another Ilya Askinazi, as well as something promised from Domenico Foschi's upcoming Italian project. And my wall calendar is from Heather Sullivan.

With these and some print exchanges, my house is slowly turning into a mini-APUG shrine!
    You are a lucky man! Both Thomas and Marianne's work are really something to see in a real print. Marianne is a wonderful printer.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Richard Ritter print, and a Wolfgang Moersch print among a few others.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not in my home, but I have a photo in my office at work done by a woman that I helped get started on her way to being a photographer. I gave her some supplies that I didn't need and she gave me a print. I didn't even ask for it, she just asked me if I liked any of her photos, I picked one I liked, she printed it and told me she would not print that photo for anyone again. I felt kin of honored.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, many, and I have several more to mat and get up.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    yes, many, the house is full of orginal art, mostly photos, none of mine. At school they hand my work (which is more than enough exposure for me, in fact, too much) LOL

ONe long wall contains only student work. Others with recognizable names are more randomly placed.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I have paintings of local artists on my walls, and old stamps, no photography at the moment. This will change when the recession stops beating me on the head.

Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin