Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,544   Online: 862

Shooter
    Medium Format

collectables on eBay...

...I just bought a Vagabond 120 (United States Camera Co)...not for display, but for use--I've seen some delicious examples of the 6X9 negative with its effects. FYI: bought it from Tajacuaz...he's got a slew of interesting looking small cameras at what appear to be reasonable prices (October 13th)...it was fun just opening each page and drooling...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm jealous of that one, though I'm holding out for the version that says "Time Traveler" instead of "Vagabond". Enjoy it!

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I try to confine myself with photo collectibles I find in the person that I find at camera shows, etc. or people give to me.

I have been trying to stay away from the 'bay for that very reason.

A slew of home fix up jobs finally being accomplished has been a great way to aviod the 'bay.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin