Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,356   Online: 764

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Zeiss Ikon Microscope set

OK, I got this set a few days ago. I didn't know what it was exactly at first but I figured it out quickly that this is a set to take photographs with a Microscope. It's a set that works with glass plates (size is 6.5x9cm) and the whole thing has a shutter too. It works quite nicely. Unfortunately there seems to be little info on the web about these, most ebay auctions are just (newer) parts and not sets with the box and stuff. I have no use for it so I would rather sell/trade it off to someone who is really interested in items like this, anybody has an idea about value of a set like this?? all that came with it is shown on the photograph.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails micros.jpg  
    Sure, I could give you a boring explanation who I really am but I rather let the Origami do the talking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin