Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,081   Online: 928

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

William Henry Jackson catalog

Anyone here know of a good source for identifying a William Henry Jackson print? I've come across one that I can't find any reference to online, which doesn't per se mean anything. I'm confident it is authentic, but I'd like to know more about it. Many thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Large Format
    What is the subject? Jackson had a very long career that covered a lot of different subject matter.
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's a Yosemite photo of Bridalveil Falls, but not the famous one that is easy to find online.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    pm sent
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Many thanks to everyone who's replied, in public or in private. I'll be doing some research on Monday

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin