Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,801   Online: 755

Shooter
    35mm

Just a Quick Share from the Early 20th Century

Was trolling the stacks of stacks for something to put up as an APUG benefit sale and I came across this old advertising item, I guess one would call it. It is a genuine photo, at pleasing whole plate dimensions of 6-1/2 x 8-1/2. Backing material that holds it in the frame says 1920 but I thought it looked earlier. I wonder if it was considered suggestive at the time. It is quite nice in person - I think I will get it hung on a wall after all these years. Hope y'all enjoy it, especially if you are from the New England coast.

Best,
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4143.JPG  
    Last edited by jon koss; 09-24-2011 at 10:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just beautiful.....if yoy want to sell that one let me know....
    Tony

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the feedback, Tony. Just for giggles I keep her in plain sight of Mr. Starchystarch here, but at a safe distance!! It's all a bit Keatsian, don't you think? LOL.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    Just beautiful.....if yoy want to sell that one let me know....Tony
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4184.JPG  
    Last edited by jon koss; 10-11-2011 at 08:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin