Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,689   Online: 723

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Louisville, KY antique camera shop

I was in Louisville for a conference a couple years ago and found this great antique camera store out away from downtown. They had all kind of stuff. I can't remember the name, and I can't find their card. Can anyone in the Louisville area help me.

Thanks a lot.

Joe
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSarff View Post
    I was in Louisville for a conference a couple years ago and found this great antique camera store out away from downtown. They had all kind of stuff. I can't remember the name, and I can't find their card. Can anyone in the Louisville area help me.

Thanks a lot.

Joe
    Chuck Rubin's place. Gotta love it. But actually, it's pretty close to downtown.
    Last edited by c6h6o3; 10-06-2011 at 04:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Jim

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Jim is right, Chuck Rubin's shop. It's small, but packed full of stuff. Last time I was there he had a Calumet green monster with 5x7 and 4x5 reducing backs all for $300. If I had the extra cash I would have bought it.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin