Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,873   Online: 945

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Michigan Photographic Historical Society Swap

For those of you that live closeby, the Michigan Photographic Historical Society is holding its 33rd annual Photographica Swap Meet at the Novi Community center in Novi, MI this Sunday, October 24, from 10-4. Generally, it is a swap oriented towards collectors, and most of the sellers are collectors themselves. Lots of vintage images, cameras (vintage and not so vintage), and associated photographica.

It's located at 45175 West Ten-Mile Road, Novi, MI. Admission is $5.

Maybe I will see some of you APUGers there!

Mark
    Mark O'Brien -
    At the home of Argus cameras...Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.geocities.com/argusmaniac/

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Hello Mark:

I remember John King Used Books on Rt 10 in Downtown Detroit and there was a old photog store next door and I never got back there...

I'm in Holland on the other side of the state - do you know if Grand Rapids ever has any events like that?

Thanks

Murray
    Murray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I remember John King Used Books on Rt 10 in Downtown Detroit and there was a old photog store next door and I never got back there
    I live in Windsor (right across the river from Detroit). The camera store you mentioned was Michigan Camera Exchange, it has been closed for years now. King Books is still going strong though...

joe

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Thank you.
    Murray

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery
    Hello Mark:

I remember John King Used Books on Rt 10 in Downtown Detroit and there was a old photog store next door and I never got back there...

I'm in Holland on the other side of the state - do you know if Grand Rapids ever has any events like that?

Thanks

Murray

Murray,

Photorama swaps are held every so often in GR, Kalamazoo, and South Bend. They have an internet site so googling should turn up the calendar.

Joe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Photorama swaps are held every so often in GR, Kalamazoo, and South Bend. They have an internet site so googling should turn up the calendar.
    I was curious too, so I saved you the trouble...

http://www.photorama.com/dates.html

joe

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Thank you
    Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin